The National Nurses Association of Kenya has enacted and supported various chapters that bring together members of a given speciality with the view of reinforcing evidence-based practices within those specialities as well as providing an opportunity for the members to be acquainted with new scientifically proven practices in their field.
The specialities also provide a unique forum for the members to share experiences and challenges within their lines of specialization thus enabling then to pursure a proffesionally unifying approach in addressing these issues without contravening the universally accepted and scientifically proven standards.
- Ophthalmic Chapter
- Critical Care Nurses Chapter
- Midwives Chapter
- Mental Health Chapter
- Community Health Chapter
- Peri-operative Nurses Chapter
- Disaster and Emergency Chapter
- Pediatric Nurses Chapter
- Registered Nurse Anaesthetists Chapter
Chapters of Intrest
These chapters address a specific issue aimed at promoting nursing practices well as the health status of the society.
- Eastern Central Southern African College of Nursing (ECSACON)
- Infection Control Nurses Chapter
- Leadership for Change (LFC) Chapter
- Private Nurse Practitioners Chapter
- Students Nurses Chapter
- HIV/AIDS Chapter