a) CAPACITY BUILDING
This is to showcase best practices in health to include;
• On job training/Mentorship/Exchange program/CMEs
• Annual county conferences
• Annual national scientific conferences
• Annual specialty chapter conferences
• Branch meetings
b) MATERNAL CHILD HEALTH AND EMERGENCY OBSTERTIC CARE
• Family planning
-Youth friendly services
-Gender based violence
-Adolescent sexual reproductive health
c) KNOWLEDGE DISSEMINATION AND INFORMATION
• Improve evidence based Nursing practices in infant feeding, maternal child health, documentation
• Perception on PPID
• Emergency care training
• Ethical dilemmas
• Medical errors
• Shortages Vs workload against Regulatory requirements and standards
e) MEDICO-LEGAL ISSUES IN HEALTH
• Regular meetings with partners
• Participation in health days i.e world AIDS,TB,Diabetic,Breastfeeding,Malaria days.
• Signing of memorandum of association with likeminded organizations and partners.
• Conducting and participating in community social responsibility activities e.g free medical camp,visiting childrens homes,orphanages, correction centres,geriatric centres and environmental clearing/cleaning services.
f) NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION WITH PARTNERS
• To establish a recruitment and retention strategy e.g. outreach programs, conferences, facility visits and network forums.
• Develop an effective communication strategy